What We Believe
- The verbal, plenary inspiration and authority of the Scriptures.
- God as a Trinity of three persons and one essence.
- The Deity and Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ.
- The Personality and Deity of God’s Holy Spirit.
- The fall of man, the total depravity and subsequent guilt and universally lost condition of the human race.
- Salvation as the free gift of God by grace through faith in the substitutionary blood atonement of Jesus Christ.
- Permanency of salvation once received.
- The physical, bodily resurrection of Christ from the dead.
- The universal, invisible church composed of all believers.
- The local church composed of immersed believers organized for the edification of the saints and spreading of the Gospel.
- The local church as God’s primary instrument in accomplishing His work in this age.
Our History Meet the Staff